Rossignol Men's Backcountry Nordic Boots BC X5
*Freight charges will apply.*
Explore the winter landscape in the BC X5 backcountry ski boot. Designed for use on mid-width touring skis, the boot offers a versatile blend of lightweight touring mobility and off-trail performance. An insulated lining and thermo-moldable liner keep feet warm and comfortable, while the hinged external cuff offers stability and control for exploring off-trail.
- Stability, Control : A wide Rottefella Nordic BC sole delivers the stability and control for wider skis and varied snow conditions
- Freedom and Control : Our Mobile Cuff optimizes fore/aft freedom and torsional rigidity for total control
- Extra Warmth : 3M Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth
- Customizable Fit, Comfort : Thermo-adjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
- NBC Sole : Designed for backcountry Nordic boots, the NBC SOLE is manufactured by Rottefella with a wider sole and rotation axle, delivering superior stability for every snow condition
Dual Density Strap : New lightweight dual-density EVA foam provides better boot-binding interface for increased comfort and energy transfer. Wrapped with a 3D molded spine for a comfortable, custom fit.
Mobile Cuff : offers optimizes fore/aft freedom of movement with torsional rigidity for total control.
- Speedlace Lock System : offers rapid, easy closure for increased support and precision.
- Insulation: 3M Thinsulate
- Binding Compatibility: NNN-BC
Liner: polyester thermo adjustable
- Sole Material: Rottefella Nordic BC
Part Number : RIL3830