Hestra Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet 5-Finger
Reliable and toasty. The Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet is a warm, durable ski glove for long, cold days in the snow. The palm in goatskin leather has outward-facing seams for good grip, while the backhand is in weather-resistant softshell fabric.
- A fleece liner with G-Loft synthetic insulation keeps fingers warm even in low temperatures, and can easily be removed to wash or dry.
- A number of well-thought-out details make for superb functionality on the mountain. In powder snow, you'll appreciate the high, protective cuff, while the wrist strap reduces the risk of losing a glove.
- A carabiner and eyelet let you hang the glove with the opening facing downwards to avoid it filling with snow if you take it off.
- A hardwearing, reliable companion happy to accompany you off the beaten track, away from the ski lifts and comforts of the ski resort.
- Product origin - Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Made for - Skiing - Snowboarding - Ski touring
- Insulation - G-loft
- These are windproof and have removable liners!
Part Number: 30670-280