RAB Women's Khroma Kinetic Waterproof Pants
If your skis are on your back as much as on your boots, you need our Women’s Khroma Kinetic Pant. Whether you’re climbing, resting or skiing the fall line, it provides unimpeded mobility for all-day ski mountaineering comfort.
Our Women’s Khroma Kinetic Pant is purpose-built for uphill practicality as well as downhill protection. It uses new three-layer Proflex™ fabric, with a moisture-wicking inner knit and a DWR-treated 20D stretch-woven outer for the ideal combination of extreme mountain waterproofing and sweat-free dryness on gruelling ascents. With integrated elastane, the ‘soft’ hardshell texture offers outstanding mobility for technical climbs and, for extra mountain utility, the Women’s Khroma Kinetic Pant also features an adjustable waist, side-venting zips and removable braces. In addition to reinforcement patches for ski buckles and edges, there are easy-access pockets for every quick-grab item the ski mountaineer might need.
If you want to free yourself of bulk and weight without compromising on weather protection, our ultra-flexible new Women’s Khroma Kinetic ‘soft’ shell pant is the ultimate ski mountaineering solution.
- YKK® AquaGuard® front fly zip
- New woven Proflex fabric providing outstanding breathability, stretch and flexibility
- Side venting YKK® AquaGuard®
- Fully adjustable and removable braces with additional belt loops and waist adjustment
- Designated ski specific pockets.
- Pull over lightweight snow cuff
- External and internal ski buckle & edge reinforcement patches
- Main Fabric: 20D stretch woven nylon 3 layer with DWR, 149g/m²; HH: 20,000mm and MVTR: 25,000 g/m²/24 hrs
- Composition: 90% polyamide/10% elastane with polyurethane membrane and 100% polyester backer