Stio Men's Miter Lightweight Flannel Shirt
Even with a new organic fabric update, garage shops, woodsheds and dusty pickups remain the gritty domains of our mountain flannel. Updated with double-brushed organic cotton, this mountain icon features forward-facing shoulder seams for enhanced mobility and button-closure chest pockets for stowing key items. The 150-gram weight material adds lightweight seasonal warmth under a vest or a puffy, but won’t overheat when worn inside a heated shop or cabin. Plaid or solid options match up equally well with a framing hammer, a waxing iron or a tailgate six-pack.
- Lightweight organic cotton offers easy drape
- Double brushed flannel offers warmth and softness
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid
- Custom Stio® pinecone laser etched buttons at front placket, cuff and chest pockets
- Patch on chest pockets
- Adjustable cuff with placket allows for easy roll
- Shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- Stio® flag label
- Weight: 12 oz.