Women's Ranger Micro Crew Midweight
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Darn Tough Men's Ranger Micro Crew Midweight:
We’re not saying the Ranger Micro Crew will help you MacGyver your way out of anything, but if you’re plotting heroic endeavors, we’re saying it’s best if you have one of our favorite hiking socks along for the journey. This classic Merino Wool style has been upgraded for better durability and softer wearability, so big miles feel like a walk in the park—which, hey, is a bit heroic, come to think of it.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We twist strands of our soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.