Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Jacket
The best warmth for weight of any jacket we’ve ever built, the Micro Puff® Jacket delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation—a revolutionary featherlight down alternative. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction minimizes stitching and maximizes loft to ensure warmth
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 207 g (7.3 oz)
Part Number: 84071