- Best Use
- Backpacking, Bike Touring
- Comfort & Support
- 324 individual Air Sprung Cells™. These small interconnected chambers support your weight and conform to your body, similar to a spring mattress.
- Women's Specific Sleeping Mat Shape
- Narrower in the shoulders, wider between the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in and perfectly matches the shape of our Women's Sleeping Bags.
- R-Value of 3.9 is warm enough for all but the coldest ground. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss. All women's mats feature a thicker insulation layer.
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support and insulation in the torso area as well as excellent comfort.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- PillowLock™ system to preventing your Aeros™ Pillow slipping.