The Townie Path Go! is the e-biker's e-bike. High-tech and versatile. Stylish and comfortable. It truly is the next evolution of electric bikes. Powered by a Bosch Performance Line motor system and a 10-speed derailleur, no terrain is out of reach. Explore more, ride farther and climb hills faster and easier with the fully integrated PowerTube 500W battery that provides range up to 100 km/h and speeds up to 25 km/h.
It's right for you if...
You want to find new roads and discover new paths. Roll wherever the road takes you with a 10-speed derailleur, powerful disc brakes and larger 27.5" tires, tackling terrain with better traction and control. The in-tube battery provides support when you need it with a range up to 65 miles. No doubt you'll be ready for any path you cross.
The tech you get
The Townie Path Go! 10D EQ features a Bosch Performance Line motor, fully integrated PowerTube 500W battery and Bosch SmartphoneHub controller. A 10-speed derailleur provides a wide range of gears while Bontrager 27.5" puncture-resistant tires, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a Townie comfort gel saddle guarantee a smooth ride on any terrain.
The final word
The versatile Townie Path Go! 10D EQ is the e-bike designed for riders looking to explore more and have fun doing it. Featuring the newest technology paired with the sleek design of an in-tube battery, it truly is the next evolution of premium e-bikes. While this is a more rugged bike, it's still a Townie making it comfortable and easy to ride.
Sizing & Fit
Fits rider heights 5'3" - 6'3"Specifications
- Frame: Townie 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Alloy, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub: Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
- Rear hub: Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
- Rims: Alloy double walled 27.5" x 32h
- Tires: Bontrager E6 hard-case lite 27.5" x 2/4" w/ puncture resistant casing and reflective stripe
- Shifters: Shimano Deore rapid fire plus
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore 10-speed
- Crank: FSA forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type, 40t FSA chainring
- Cassette: Shimano 10-speed 11-42t
- Chain: KMC E10T nickel plated
- Pedals: Resin platform w/ grip tape tread
- Saddle: Selle royal Electra gel comfort saddle w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 mm x 400 mm
- Handlebar: Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Grips: Electra Townie custom ergo kraton w/ alloy locking collars
- Stem: Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Headset: 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brakeset: Front/rear: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500, includes 4 AMP charger
- Controller: Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Motor: Bosch performance line, 250 watts
- Front light: Supernova V521S front light
- Rear light: E3 rear LED light
- Extras: Painted fenders, Supernova V521S front and E3 rear LED lights, rear MIK compatible rack w/ load strap, ABUS frame lock, internal cable routing, alloy kickstand, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- Weight: 25 kg / 55 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).