Women's Seabrook Jumpsuit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Women's Seabrook Jumpsuit
A multifunctional one-piece romper made with recycled polyester/spandex fabric, that is easy to wear, wicks moisture and dries quickly. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric Details: Made of soft recycled polyester/spandex jersey
- Crossover Tank Style: Crossover tank styling on sides
- Encased Elastic Waistband: Draped waist with encased elastic waistband with drawcord creates modern shaping and a customizable fit
- Angled Pockets: Slash side pockets hold valuables
- Self-Fabric Trim and Cuffs: Self binding on neckline and armholes and self cuffs at ankle create a polished look
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 340 g (12 oz)
- 5.5-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex cross-dyed jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn