Men's Ramoche Shirt
Sherpa Adventure Gear
You save 22% ($25.01)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sherpa Adventure Gear Men's Ramoche Shirt
The Sherpa Ramoche Shirt is named after a Buddhist monastery in Lhasa, and this shirt has a yarn-dyed plaid design that is exclusive to Sherpa. It's made from a comfortable blend of 55% organic cotton, 27% recycled cotton, and 18% recycled polyester with a button-down front. The Ramoche shirt has forward-set shoulder seams to reduce chafing when carrying a pack and has two chest pockets with button closures. The shirt-tail hem makes movement easy and simple.
- Yarn dye plaid design exclusive to Sherpa
- Forward set shoulder seams
- Shirttail hem
- Two chest pockets with button closure
- Material: 55% organic cotton, 27% recycled cotton, and 18% recycled polyester
- Sustainability: Organic Cotton, Recycled Polyester