**Please call our Boise location at 208-336-3854 to reserve Stio items for in-store pickup or to purchase over the phone!**
Stio Women's CFS Hoodie
Inspired by Baja surf hoodies, our lake-and-river evolution pairs UPF 50+ protection, four-way-stretch and a quick-dry finish.
Inspired by Baja surf hoodies, our CFS Sun Hoodie provides cover-up protection when spending long daylight hours on alpine lakes and Western rivers. Mesh-lined Sphero™ HO stretch poplin provides UPF 50+ protection and dries quickly when splashed due to a water-resistant finish. A generous sun hood adds instant shade and a moderate front opening cinches up or hangs comfortably open for cooling airflow. A split hem, straight-line design shows active or casual versatility. Oversized kangaroo pocket with a hidden security pocket stows important items out of sight.
Sphero™ HO Stretch Poplin, 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex, 75 denier, 152 g/m2 with WR finish
Sphero™ HO is a plainweave poplin with a unique polyester and high spandex for the best in four-way stretch comfort. Made from extremely durable fibers, this sturdy fabric maintains its shape through the push and pull of strenuous activity, while its hydrophobic fibers allow it to dry quickly.
- Four way stretch for maximum comfort and range of motion
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Water-repellent finish reduces dry time
- Fixed sunshade hood
- Adjustable front placket with inner sunshade gusset
- Custom Stio® drawcord and eyelets adjust inner sunshade gusset
- Custom pinecone emboss snaps at cuff
- Split hem detail for comfort and range of motion
- Oversized kangaroo pocket with hidden YKK® reverse coil zippered security pocket
- Heat transfer Stio® and pinecone logos for comfort next to skin
- Weight: 11 oz.