Swix PS10 Yellow, 0°C/+10°C, 180g
PS10 - Performance Speed 10 Yellow. A great base prep wax! The PS series are great gliders for training and competition with good glide properties.
- A versatile wax for warm conditions
- Low melting point and easy to apply
- Replaces CH10X
- PS10 is an economic training and racing wax as well as base prep wax for warm skis.
- Easy to melt and very convenient to work with.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- It's important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax. Recommended iron temp: 120°C (248°F). Replaces the CH10X.