Sector Dirt Shoe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Giro Sector Dirt Shoe
The Sector combines a supple, breathable Synchwire™ upper with a stout carbon-composite plate and an aggressive, dual-injected rubber outsole for excellent traction that won't de-laminate or break down. A supportive 3D molded footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via dual BOA® L6 dials featuring 1 mm adjustment and macro release. It's a great choice for riders looking for inspired performance that's capable on the course or off the beaten track.
- Boa L6 Dials
- Carbon Composite Outsole
- Reflective Details
- Upper Construction: One-piece synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure, reinforced toe and heel sections, and reflective heel tab
- Footbed: 3D molded footbed with medium arch support
- Outsole: Carbon-composite plate, dual-injected rubber outsole, stainless steel hardware
- Product weight: 342grams (size42)
- Cleat Compatibility: 2-bolt mountain