**Please call our Boise location at 208-336-3854 to reserve Stio items for in-store pickup or to purchase over the phone!**
Stio Men's CFS Board Short - 16"
Styled for warm-weather watersports, this quick-drying, abrasion-resistant board short features ample stretch and UPF 50+ sun protection.
A beloved bestseller with proven performance, the CFS Board Short is built for more than just basking in the sun. With rocks for docks and multi-mile hikes to the headwaters, watersports in the mountains demand much more than a day at the beach. Sphero™ HO stretch poplin is a durable poly/spandex blend with a DWR finish that's abrasion-resistant, sheds water and provides the mobility you need on the climbing wall, the SUP and the jumping rock. Available in a 16" or 19" outseam for increased range of motion or additional coverage.
Sphero™ HO Stretch Poplin, 89% Polyester 11% Spandex, 75 denier, 152 g/m2 with WR finish
Sphero™ HO is a plainweave poplin with a unique polyester and high spandex for the best in four-way stretch comfort. Made from extremely durable fibers, this sturdy fabric maintains its shape through the push and pull of strenuous activity, while its hydrophobic fibers allow it to dry quickly.
- Four-way stretch for maximum comfort
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Water-resistant finish reduces dry time
- YKK® coil zippered fly
- Hook and loop closure with attached drawstring
- Mesh pocket bags ventilate and dry quickly
- YKK® zippered security coin pocket
- Contrast bartacks reinforce high wear seams
- Heat transfer labels for comfort next to skin
- Weight: 8 oz.
Stio medium cut, roomier than Trim but designed with athletic performance and comfort in mind