Patagonia Provisions Spicy Buffalo Jerky
Buffalo Jerky with a little kick.
Like Patagonia's original Buffalo Jerky, Spicy Jerky is made from 100% grass-fed American buffalo (bison) that graze the Great Plains. Organic Aji Molido, a distinctive ground red Argentinian chile, gives Spicy Jerky its mellow, subtle heat.
What's in it?
Grass-fed Buffalo Meat, Water, Organic Pure Cane Sugar, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Aji Molido Chile, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Cultured Celery Powder, Organic Paprika
- Patagonia's jerky is produced in South Dakota through a partnership with Dan and Jill O’Brien of Wild Idea Buffalo Co.
- Made from free-roaming, 100% grass-fed buffalo, never treated with hormones or antibiotics; humanely harvested on the prairie rather than in a slaughterhouse
- Free-roaming buffalo revive the prairie by recycling nutrients and tilling seeds of native grasses into the soil
- A thriving grassland means healthy soil, which draws down carbon, a key to fighting the climate crisis
- Seasoned with ground, organically grown aji criollo chiles from our partners Molino Cerrillos, a family farm in Argentina
2.2 oz bag