Rumpl Sherpa Puffy Blanket
The Sherpa Puffy Blanket combines the same technical materials found in premium sleeping bags and insulated jackets to keep you warm and cozy indoors and out.
Impossibly Soft Sherpa Fleece
The Sherpa Puffy blanket is one side Original Puffy, one side incredibly soft and durable sherpa fleece. It will stay soft, wash after wash.
Our Sherpa Puffy synthetic insulation is made from 100% post consumer recycled materials.
We use a 90/10 DWR, also known as a durable water repellent, on all of our blankets. This finish provides protection from the elements, making our blankets weather and stain resistant.
The Cape Clip, featured on all 1-Person blankets, allows you to wear your blanket hands-free so you can start a fire, drink your beer, or change the channel, all while staying warm.
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- High-pile sherpa fleece with anti-static treatment
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip (1-Person only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Carrying straps included
- Fabric: Sherpa fleece bottom; 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric with PCR synthetic insulation upper & DWR shield
- Insulation: Hollow fiber siliconized insulation; 100 gsm
- Weight: 1-Person: 2.9 lbs
- Flat: 1-Person: 52 x 75”
- Rolled: 1-Person: 9 x 18”