Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon, Lemon Pepper
Harvested from the icy waters of the North Pacific, in responsibly managed, place-based fisheries. The fillets are brined, seasoned with organic lemon and cracked black pepper, and lightly smoked to highlight the fine flavor, deep red color, and firm texture for which sockeye are prized.
- 6 oz (170g) pack in an illustrated box
- Servings per pack: 3
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened (refrigerate and eat within 3 days)
wild sockeye salmon, organic extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, organic brown sugar, organic garlic*, organic lemon peel*, organic onion*, organic spices, citric acid, natural wood smoke *dehydrated
- Contains: Fish (Salmon).
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Square-K
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative®️ (box only)
- This Lemon Pepper Wild Sockeye Salmon is sourced from small, community-based fisheries, mainly in Alaska
- They use short-set gill nets, checked every few hours so bycatch is minimal
- Caught near the mouths of rivers to target a specific, sustainable salmon population as they return to their home river to spawn—rather than in the open ocean, where salmon populations are mixed and can include endangered species