Stretchy, breathable and burly, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are a single-track workhorse. Equipped with a removable padded liner and an adjustable waistband, these shorts are built for navigating tough climbs and crushing descents. Inseam is 11½". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, Breathy and Sturdy Fabric: Outer shorts built with a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for ample breathability and airflow on warmer rides; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Included Padded Liner Shorts: Removable padded liner with a contoured chamois and mesh panels for wide-open breathability
- Adjustable Waistband: Low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Secure On-Body Storage: Two drop-in front pockets; one secure, zippered left-hip pocket
- Across-the-Line Integration: Dirt Craft outer shorts and liner may be mixed and matched with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts, Endless Ride Liner Shorts, Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs and Nether Bike Liner Shorts
- Reflective Logo: Reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- Longer, MTB-Specific Inseam: 11½" inseam; leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 329 g (11.6 oz)