Women's Shelled Retro-X Pullover Jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Women's Shelled Retro-X Pullover Jacket
A versatile pullover for everyday layering and warmth, this shelled jacket is made of cozy recycled polyester fleece and has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather.
- Made of ¼"-pile sherpa fleece with a recycled nylon shell that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-front pullover with heritage design lines
- Stand-up collar and fleece-lined hood with drawcord adjustment
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Forearms and elbows shelled with recycled nylon for additional abrasion resistance
- Elastic at cuffs and hem hold in warmth
- Made in Vietnam.
- 723 g (25.5 oz)
- Body: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Contrast shell: 4.8-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Part Number: 22885