Patagonia Women's Pack out Pullover
For the daily run to everyday cross-over activities. This pullover top provides the right amount of warmth and breathability as you layer up for different activities. With a slight oversized fit and drop shoulder aesthetic, this modern take on a classic running pullover will be your new go-to both on and off the trail. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfortable, with great stretch, 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex, feels great next to skin
- Modern Pullover with Dropped Shoulder
- Two zippered front pockets on side seams for stashing small items
- Deep front zip for added venting and easy on/off over head
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 312 g (11 oz)
- 7.2-oz 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control