Made from a blend of soft, responsibly sourced merino wool and recycled polyester, our highly breathable ¾-sleeved jersey works for both ends of the thermometer, wicking moisture on climbs and hot days and providing extra coverage on chilly days and descents. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fine merino wool and recycled polyester feels soft against the skin and dries quickly
- Three-quarter-length sleeves cover tops of elbow pads and provide additional protection
- Bike-Specific Fit
- Casual Silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- 3.5-oz 65% merino wool/35% recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn