Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Jacket
Warm 100% recycled polyester fleece in a full-zip jacket dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
Part Number: 25543