Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack
Sea to Summit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack
A variety of sizes and colors for your packing needs,
The Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sack is an ultralight but durable solution using a 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric. Ideal for organizing gear in your pack or bag, these stuff sacks incorporate a reinforced pull handle on the base, a durable pull tab at the top and are available in several great colors. The slippery exterior means they slide down into tight spaces easily.
- Internal pack organization: use multiple sizes/colors to create a modular packing system.
- Your scale will hardly notice the difference when you start using these.
What this bag could hold
- 2.5 Liter: If you’re travelling, this size will hold essentials such as chargers, headphones and phone accessories
- 4 Liter: Immediate need’ three-season clothes: a beanie, gloves, a light shell
- 6.5 Liter: Most three-season sleeping bags, including synthetics
- 9 Liter: A lightweight down jacket with hood or food for a 2 day backpacking trip
- 15 Liter: A tent canopy (much better than the skimpy-tight stuff sack supplied with the tent)
- 20 Liter: A multi-day food bag / nighttime critter bag (careful around sharp branches)
- 30 Liter: A double sleeping bag or a couple of really warm down jackets
- Made of 30D Diamond RipStop Siliconized CORDURA®
- The fabric is impregnated with silicone to make it waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 2000mm
- The fabric has a slippery finish for easy packing
- Reinforced pull handle on the bottom
- Uses the smallest possible cord and cord lock for top closure
- Bar tack reinforced in all stress points
- All seams are double stitched for extra strength