Black Diamond Onsight 375 Headlamp
Developed after rigorous testing while night-climbing on the limestone walls of Mexico, the Onsight is Black Diamond's purpose-built solution for climbers seeking additional climb time after the sun has set. A climber’s desire for simplicity and robustness were built into every aspect of this light from the single button architecture to its fully submersible IP67 waterproof construction. You’ll first notice the Onsight’s dual-beam configuration, which provides the two main lighting modes climbers need most. The main Climbing Mode was optimized for illuminating the holds or trail directly in front of you with 300 lumens of wide evenly dispersed light that doesn’t glare when you’re looking for the next crimper or small foothold. The secondary Route-Finder Mode adds a powerful, narrow, long-distance beam and increases the total max output to 375 lumens allowing you to spot anchors or search for trails off in the distance. We’ve added dual PowerTap technology to easily toggle between Climbing and Route-Finder Modes by touching either the right or left side of the front housing. Providing flexibility, the Onsight is Dual-Fuel compatible and can be powered with either Black Diamond's rechargeable BD 1800 Li-ion battery or with three standard AAA batteries. The front housing is ultra-thin and has extra articulation built into it allowing you to get close to the wall and still see everything you need to see around you. Finally, at the highest waterproof rating of IP67, this light is fully submersible and dustproof, meaning it’s completely sealed and won’t be phased if you’re caught out in the rain.
- Dual-beam configuration, providing the two main lighting modes climbers need most: Climbing Mode and Route-Finding Mode
- Climbing Mode illuminates the holds or trail directly in front of you with 300 lumens of wide evenly dispersed light
- Route-Finder Mode adds a powerful, narrow, long-distance beam and increases the total max output to 375 lumens
- Dual PowerTaptm technology easily toggles between Climbing and Route-Finder Modes by touching either the right or left side of the front housing
- Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable Lithium Ion BD 1800 battery or Alkaline cells (included)
- Ultra-thin front housing with extra articulation
- Perforated elastic headband for breathability and lightweight performance
- Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof—Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.