Men's Shelter Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Darn Tough Men's Shelter Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock
Nothing's more comforting than a trail hut when the weather's turned, morale is low and you'd give anything for a fire. To us, that's basically what the Shelter men's sock feels like when you pull them on. Their geometric mountain shapes are created by an alternate drop needle patterning - giving them a super smooth, light leg while their overall warmth is created by Merino Wool. Cushion under foot for an extremely comfortable sock with a lifetime warranty that lets you know you're always protected.
- Men's Micro Crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Now that's peak hiking comfort!
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Part Number: 5007