Patagonia Women's Switchback Sports Bra
The Switchback Sports Bra provides added breathability and comfort without affecting support or performance. Cross-back straps provide compression and support, and the lightweight stretch band dries quickly. High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with HeiQ® Pure odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Cross-back, performance-mesh straps for strategic support and breathability without bulk
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Logo on back left
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 83 g (2.93 oz)
- Body: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Lining: 3.1-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh with HeiQ Pure odor control and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh
- Cups: 100% polyester