Fischer Tour Step-In IFP
The user-friendly binding for newcomers with easy exit and entry function. Tool-free setting and adjustment on the track through Clip Lock.
- Easy Use : The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it’s time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
- Tunable Tool Free Adjustment : Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC® models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
- Dynamic - Perfect Skiing Performance : With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC® gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX® technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control.
- Classic Flexor : Flexor developed for classic style with flex grade 7.0 and slightly progressive power flow. Pre-load technology ensures the best ski control from the beginning of the motion. 45° working angle (amplitude), tool-free changeover, secure fit inside binding housing and low-wear material are what make this high-performance absorber stand out.
- Clip Lock : Clip for easy fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate).
- Heel Pre-Adjust : Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails. The heel is automatically positioned with it when the position is adjusted so no separate adjustments are necessary later.
- Step-In : The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding. You can hear a clear 'click' when the binding is closed properly.
- Tool Free : The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track. A clearly visible value display in the windows next to the adjustment and the sensible latching facilitates positioning.
- Torsion-Proofed Body : The well-thought-out (in all details) housing construction with broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry is the basis for direct power transfer. Previously unattained ski control and forward thrust go hand in hand with low weight.
- Turn Lock : The ergonomic design of the lever with secure-grip soft components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding. Haptic and acoustic response when opening and closing. Protected against unwanted opening.