Patagonia Women's Stormstride Jacket
The Stormstride Jacket is patterned for backcountry motion and fully featured in a lightweight, stretch 3-layer 100% nylon (54% recycled) plain weave with H2No® Performance Standard protection. Made for dedicated ski tourers, the Stormstride excels in unpredictable weather during high-output pursuits.
- Soft, Supple, Waterproof Fabric
- Adjustable Hood
- Four Easy-Stash Pockets
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Minimal powder gasket around bottom hem helps seal out spindrift
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 40-denier Pertex® Shield 100% nylon (54% recycled) plain weave with two-way stretch, a soft polyester knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Part Number: 29975