Patagonia Women's Powder Town Jacket
The Powder Town Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering.
- Durable 2-layer 100% Recycled Fabric Is PFC-Free
- Helmet-Compatible Hood
- Easy-Access Pit Zips
- Powder Skirt
- Multi-Use Pockets
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 620 g (21.87 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: (hood, upper body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish; (lower body) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 31625