You save 45% ($45.01)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ride Concepts Women's Livewire
THE WOMEN'S LIVEWIRE IS BUILT SPECIFICALLY TO THE SHAPE OF A WOMAN’S FOOT WITH DIALED STIFFNESS FOR JUST THE RIGHT FLEX ON THE PEDAL. THE LIVEWIRE IS THE ULTIMATE EVERY DAY SHOE, EXCEEDING THE TECHNICAL DEMANDS OF THE TRAIL WHILE STILL LOOKING SHARP AND CASUAL AS YOU SHARE POST-RIDE TALL TALES WITH YOUR CREW.
The Livewire features the Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber for the optimum combination of grip and durability, a synthetic upper with breathable anti-abrasion mesh, and custom molded toe and heel protection. A supportive midsole including EVA provides pedaling efficiency while the insole features D3O impact absorbing technology for additional comfort, ensuring you’re covered for whatever activity makes you feel alive.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Durable, synthetic upper with anti-abrasion mesh for breathability
- Custom molded toe and heel guard protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck
- Women’s specific fit and flex for tailored performance and comfort
- Weight: 395g (Women’s 8)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber