Patagonia Women's Cord Fjord Coat
Patagonia took all their favorite natural materials and combined them into one heritage-inspired, super-warm coat that's insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% organic cotton wide-wale corduroy exterior, lined with 100% Cotton in Conversion double-sided brushed flannel, and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) in large, wide, warm baffles
- Sleeves are lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) plain weave for easy gliding on and off
- Center-front two-way Vislon® zipper is comfortable, adjustable and trimmed with three-color climbing cord; interior wind flap zips through to a stand-up collar that's insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Welted front pockets lined in 100% Cotton in Conversion brushed flannel for warmth
- Interior Retro-X-inspired security pocket with reverse-coil zipper trimmed with three-color climbing cord
- Hip length; straight boxy fit; great for layering
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,134 g (40 oz)
Part Number: 26881