Fischer Men's RCS Skate Boots
Stable RCS Skate boot designed to put the power where it needs to be. A new last offers an improved performance fit, while breathable Triple-F Membrane keeps moisture out for warm and comfort.
- Comfort Guard Insulation : Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Easy Entry Loops : Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odors, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Fischer Speed Lock : New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight , that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff : Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap : Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
Lace Cover : Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Sealed Zipper : The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
Velcro Strap : Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
TURNAMIC Race Skate Sole : Extremely sporty skating sole made from lightweight Pebax® or Desmopanx® enables a lower stand height for more stability. Chassis made of hard material for better power transfer. Cleats with softer material mixture for efficient non-slip. Arch support for stability and extra torsional stiffness. Cleat geometry without flex grooves for better power transfer.
- Sole Flex: Stiff
- Weight: 560 g
Part Number: S15222