RAB Men's Khroma Kinetic Jacket
With its 'soft' hardshell Proflex™ construction, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket is our most flexible and breathable waterproof ski jacket. When you need one system to do it all, from day touring to technical ski mountaineering, this is it.
Whether you want to skin up, ski down, bootpack or belay, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket has the flexibility you need. Its new 20D Proflex™ fabric comprises three layers - a wicking polyester inner, an expanded PTFE core and a woven polyamide/elastane outer with a DWR coating - which delivers outstanding high-energy moisture management, as well as extreme waterproofing of 20,000mm HH. The high-stretch properties of the elastane-infused construction also free you up to climb hard and move fast with excellent freedom of movement. In addition to fully taped seams, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket features a ski helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjustment, as well as adjustable cuffs and hem for a tailored fit.
Where ascent meets ski, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket comes into its own. With 20D Proflex™ fabric, it is a true ski mountaineering shell for fresh backcountry powder and tough, technical ascents.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- New woven Proflex fabric providing outstanding breathability, stretch and flexibility
- Ski helmet compatible hood with 2 way adjustment
- 2 external 'venting' Napoleon pockets using YKK® Aquaguard Zips
- Designated ski specific pockets
- Through flow ventilation system
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem for ultimate fit
- Centre Back: 82cm / 32.2" (Size L)
- Main Fabric: 20D stretch woven nylon 3 layer with DWR, 149g/m²; HH: 20,000mm and MVTR: 25,000 g/m²/24 hrs
- Composition: 90% polyamide/10% elastane with polyurethane membrane with 100% polyester backer