Men's Forte Synthetic Sleeping Bag
NEMO Equipment Men's Forte Synthetic Sleeping Bag
Synthetic plushness for side sleeping in the backcountry!
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. Forte™ has been updated with Primaloft’s, lightweight, ultra-lofty and supremely resilient RISE insulation featuring 80% post-consumer recycled content. Forte’s classic Spoon™ shape provides a generous cut at the elbows and knees so side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night.
These 3-season backpacking bags are loaded with features, including Thermo Gills™ that help regulate temperature during the night, Blanket Fold™ that provides tucked-in comfort, an integrated pillow pocket, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation. Left-sided zippers on Men’s and right-sided zippers on Women’s allow Forte™ to zip together for a double version of these favorite synthetic sleeping bags.
- Classic Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees for versatile comfort.
- Updated with Primaloft® RISE insulation, featuring 80% post-consumer recycled content, and engineered to deliver maximum warmth retention and water resistance with less weight than conventional synthetic insulation.
- A fabric set of 30D Nylon Ripstop and 20D Nylon Taffeta offers an ultra-plush sleep experience.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or Fillo to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Forte™ Men's and Women's models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Patent # D804,780. Patents pending.
- Compression stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag