It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, a suspension fork with a lockout feature, an upgraded 2x9 Shimano drivetrain with a wide range of gearing, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, tubeless ready rims, puncture-resistant all-terrain tires, ergonomic grips, a saddle designed for women, and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
Dual Sport 3 Women's is fast and efficient on pavement and confident and capable on dirt trails. It has upgrades on the parts that make the biggest difference in performance, like the higher-quality 2x9 Shimano drivetrain, tubeless ready rims, and puncture-resistant tires.
Why you'll love it
- The fork's hydraulic lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain