Kids' Retro-X® Fleece Jacket
You save 28% ($39.01)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Kids' Retro-X® Fleece Jacket
The Kids’ Retro-X® Jacket is made of pliable 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece and lined with windproof polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of pliable 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece and lined with windproof, 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Non-chafing stand-up collar with roll-out fleece lining; Y-Joint sleeves
- Nylon on collar and chest pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket with reflective webbing pulls
- Non-chafing flat seams throughout
- Spandex binding at hem and sleeve openings keeps cold out
- Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 447 g (15.75 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Trim: 3.4-oz 100% nylon
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 65625