The new Alpha™ Pots are game changers for preparing simple, fresh and delectable cuisine in the backcountry. Using a hard-anodized alloy, the Alpha™ Pots offer an abrasion resistant, easy to clean and durable cooking surface.
The Alpha™ 2 Pot Cook Set 2.0 is an excellent option for two or three people, and includes a 1.2L and 2.7L Alpha™ Pot. With clever features like the Pivot-Lock™ handle that locks firmly in place, unique slotted strainer pattern in the lid, silicone Lid Keep™, you'll be looking forward to turning your camp stove on at every meal time.
High-quality aluminum for the pot and stainless steel for the handle will provide years of service.
Prepare any gourmet meal you desire, with ease, while on your outdoor adventure
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Patent-pending PivotLock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher
Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha Cookware is used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept low, and care should be taken to ensure that the pot does not boil dry
Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the PivotLock handle is made of a polymer, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.