Trek Remedy 9.8; 2022
*Trek Bikes are available for online purchase and local pick up only*
Remedy 9.8 is long-travel trail bike built for serious sending with FOX's all-new 38mm fork and trail-proven Float X shock. SRAM's latest GX Eagle drivetrain combined with carbon where it counts, like the wheels and frame, make this model fly like a bird both up and down the mountain.
You're an all-mountain junkie who lives for the fun only a long travel trail bike can deliver. You love carving descents and throwing down style on new lines, and you want the best 27.5" bike you can get.
A lightweight full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, a FOX Performance 38 Float 160mm fork, and 150mm of rear travel with a Fox Performance Elite Float X shock that offers loads of adjustability and tuning options. Plus, a SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain with leg-saving lower climbing gears, Bontrager Line Elite 30 carbon wheels that are already completely tubeless ready, including sealant, powerful 4-piston brakes, a carbon handlebar, and a Bontrager Line Elite dropper.
Remedy 9.8 is a carbon long travel bike with amazing suspension and a solid parts group that's light enough to stay quick on climbs. It's a perfect all-around trail bike for riders who love smashing berms and post-ride beers.
- Remedy 9.8 plows through the gnarly stuff, but still likes getting loose on jumps and berms
- You’ll fade before the Fox Performance Elite Float X shock does—it's built to help you squeeze the most out of long, gnarly descents
- The FOX Performance 38 fork's stiffer stanchions help you stay on your line through chunky descents, while the GRIP2 damper lets you dial in the feel
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- Wider is more stable: Remedy has clearance for up to 27.5x2.8˝ tires