With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger™ has more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category. It also has the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack, which allows you to split the load with a partner.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules offer ease of entry and more volume for storage than any other tent in its category.
- Key updates include pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with Jake’s feet and lengthened main pole for significant increase in volume at the head and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Integrated 15D Nylon and No-See-Um Mesh sidewalls provide ample air flow and temperature control.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy, while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ at both ends use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Gear Pockets™ at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Divvy Sack