Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Parka
Packable and portable, this parka is designed to work for you when the weather won't! The parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length. Traditional brick pattern with 100% recycled polyester shell; 60 grams of insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester
- Part of our component system, with hidden loops that work with our Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use
- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe
- Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-knee length
- P-6 on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 369 g (13 oz
Part Number: 26870