Old Ranch Brands Men's Ozark Quarter Zip Pullover
Looking for a mid-layer to throw on for early morning dog walks or sitting around the firepit at the cabin? Look no further than the Ozark Quarter Zip Pullover fleece. Styled with simple, yet classic details such as contrast tape along the zipper, a stand collar, subtle stitching at the collar and yoke, and rib-knit cuffs. The soft, fleecy inner contrasts with the polished and stretchy heathered jersey outer. Best part: this fleece is made from 60% organic cotton, which reduces the environmental impact by ensuring no artificial inputs, GMO, or toxic chemicals were used to produce the crop.
- Heathered jersey face with brushed fleece back
- 1/4 zip neck
- Metal zipper with twill tape pull
- Half moon stitching on back of stand collar
- Long sleeves
- Rib knit cuffs
- Side slits
- Sustainable product
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, warm iron if needed
- Designed in the USA
- Made in India
- 60% organic cotton, 40% polyester fleece
- Did you know that organic cotton is estimated to save 2,180 liters of water for just one pair of jeans compared to conventional cotton? Organic cotton also reduces CO2 emissions and energy and eliminates toxic chemicals that affect soil, precious ecosystems, and food and water supply.
Part Number: D146954