**Please call our Boise location at 208-336-3854 to reserve Stio items for in-store pickup or to purchase over the phone!**
Stio Men's Hometown Down Hooded Vest
On some days you live in your ski kit from pre-dawn Pass lap until sundowner drink at the nearest watering hole. It’s a daily agenda that requires versatile, warm, quick-drying apparel. Enter the Hometown Down Vest. Made with HyperDry™ responsibly sourced goose down, this street-worthy, lifestyle-driven piece easily doubles as a great addition to your ski kit, complete with a helmet-compatible hood and weather-shedding 100% Recycled HTD™ nylon ripstop outer. Pack this excellent insulator in your ski bag or better yet, put it on and leave it on all day long.
- Durable, 100% recycled nylon fabric
- Responsible Down Standard Certified down
- Mid-sized baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Fixed peripheral adjust hood
- Distinctive YKK® Vislon® zippers with contrasting zipper tape
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Grosgrain finish at center front interior draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Zippered handwarmer and chest pockets
- Interior security and stash pockets store on mountain essentials
- Adjustable, storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Includes Stuff Sack with reflective logo included for easy packing
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 13 oz.