Patagonia Men's Box Quilted Hoody
A versatile, transitional, windproof jacket with a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Heritage Inspired
- Box Quilting
- Two front pockets; one internal zippered chest pocket to keep valuables safe and secure
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out cool air and moisture
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 624 g (22 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 20830