Women's Wind Shield Pants
You save 21% ($39.01)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Pants
The Wind Shield Pants offer lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities but still shed excess heat and moisture through strategically placed breathable panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy Soft-Shell Bonded with Fast-Drying Capilene® Cool
- Breathable Panels on Waistband, Sides and Lower-Back Legs
- Soft, Stretchy Waistband with External Drawcord
- Two No-Bounce Side Pockets
- Zippered Openings at Cuffs with Stretch-Woven Gussets
- Reflective Logo and Tape
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 244 g (8.6 oz)
- Body: 4.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) interlock-knit face bonded to a Capilene® Cool Lightweight 100% polyester (50% recycled) back; face has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 6.8-oz 68% recycled nylon/15% polyester/17% spandex jersey with a microterry back and four-way stretch
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
Part Number: 24107