Patagonia Women's Retro Pile Fleece Marsupial
Influenced by fleece heritage, but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, this marsupial style has a big front pocket and cozy half-zip for ultimate softness and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Retro-inspired high-pile fleece designed for rest days and campfire nights
- Generous quarter-length zipper makes taking on and off a breeze
- Three Vislon® zippers secure access to both chest and marsupial handwarmer pockets; finished with grosgrain pulls
- Elastic binding around collar, center front, cuffs and hem
- Straight fit on side seams for a modern, boxy fit and comfort; made for layering
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 431 g (15.2 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 22835