**Please call our Boise location at 208-336-3854 to reserve Stio items for in-store pickup or to purchase over the phone!**
Stio Women's Cut Bank Pant
Maintain comfort and composure with lightweight, quick-drying stretch nylon with odor resistance and UPF 50+ protection made for hikers, trekkers and travelers.
Navigate brushy riverbanks, multi-day backpacking trips or the backroads of a hut-to-hut trip with ease in the quick drying, durable Cut Bank Pant. Offering odor-resistant 2-way stretch nylon with a DWR/quick dry finish and UPF 50+ sun protection, these lightweight pants can stash easily in a pack and go longer between washes, keeping you on the trail, trek or trip for longer. Snaps at the ankle or roll-and-cuff buttons at the calf pair smoothly with wading boots or go low-profile for splashy crossings. Small necessities stash easily in the accessible yet secure front pockets and buttoned thigh cargo pocket.
Stretch Nylon Quick Dry: 96% Recycled Nylon, 4% Spandex, 143g/m2 with DWR Quick-Dry and Anti-Odor Finish. UPF 50+ Sun Protection.
- 2-way fabric stretch with DWR and quick dry finish, feels dry to the touch and resists odors
- Waistband with exterior webbing and tension lock for customized fit, and interior soft elastic for comfort
- Front hand pockets with zippered stash pocket for keys/card or other small essentials
- Cargo pocket on right thigh with flap and button closure
- Adjustable leg opening with button and bungee loop for folded and pegged leg silhouette
- Button and roll tabs secure folded cuff when wading
- Webbing loop at interior waistband to hang dry
- Stio® embroidered logo
- YKK® zippers at fly and stash pocket
- Weight: 11 oz