- Regular: 16.9 oz ≈ Little more than a can of beans
- Packed Size Comparison
- One 1L water bottle
- Late Spring to early Fall
- The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them.
- R-Value of 3.1 – sufficient warmth for late Spring to early Fall camping. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- 40/30D high-tensile nylon face fabric - the strongest face fabric available on an air mat
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the liquid extrusion TPU lamination to prevent delamination/mold issues caused by moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert