**Please call our Boise location at 208-336-3854 to reserve Stio items for in-store pickup or to purchase over the phone!**
Stio Men's Hutkeeper Flannel Shirt
We built our burliest flannel to honor the caretakers who keep the fires stoked, the cordwood stacked and the pow slayed deep in iconic touring zones. For the rest of us their namesake overshirt is tailor made for cabin trips, spring shreds or waxing up the sticks in an unheated garage. Heavyweight by material, it draws its backwoods character from double-brushed 300-gram organic cotton flannel in a custom Stio® yarn-dye plaid. Adjustable cuffs roll easy while a modified shirttail hem wears tucked in or left out.
- Double brushed flannel offers extra warmth and softness
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid
- Tortoise buttons at front placket, cuff and chest pockets
- Stio Cone Embroidered Logo
- Adjustable cuff with placket allows for easy roll
- Modified shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- Stio® flag label
- Weight: 24 oz.