Men's Capilene® Air Crew
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Men's Capilene® Air Crew
With its innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure, the Capilene® Air Crew offers amazing warmth and comfort range. An airy blend of 51% RWS-certified merino wool and 49% recycled polyester wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash. All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) from farm to fiber to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted-wool innovation
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use
- All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) from farm to fiber to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze
- Made in China.
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- 5.6-oz (190-g) 51% RWS-certified merino wool/49% recycled polyester seamless box-stitch knit comprised of 18.5-micron-gauge lofted wool