For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes when you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink, this small 14-liter daypack stores necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Patagonia Altvia Pack:
- Made from recycled nylon made from postindustrial waste fiber, leftover material from weaving mills, and postconsumer fishing nets.
- Recycled Polyester: decreases dependence on virgin petroleum-based minerals
- Suspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
- Hydration compatible
The top zip pocket has a key clip and secures small items
- 477 g (1lb)
- Volume: 14L
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
Part Number: 48895